Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Project Meetings 4

I met NSH on 16th of September 2008

Work Done:-
In last meeting NSH assigned some work to me, that is to read journals and write down some of the articles which I am interested in. Another task was to take some of the journal URLs from ULRICH'S International Periodicals Directory. So I have done these. I've gained some knowledge and idea about the project.


I have seen some of the core journals of Library and Information Science. They are:

1. Pearl
2. SRELS
3. Information Studies
4. Annals of library Science and Documentation
5. Herald of Library Science

About Discussion:-
I've seen LISA database and some of the Online Journals in NSH chamber. NSH gave some other information about the Project.

Work given:-
1. To search some online Journals
2. To read and know some of the terminologies

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you not mentioned "NSH"only write information

N.S. Harinarayana said...

You have said that "I've gained knowledge and idea about the project". It is good that you are feel so. However, it is not a bad idea to record explicitly the specific knowledge/idea you got from the exercised that you did.
Discussion part is very less. Make it more descriptive and record the specific discussions that took place.